Let's Party!!!

....

BlogiversaryInvite1

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love a party! :)
Sandy Smith said…
This idea rocks! Very clever . . . can't wait!
What a great idea.

I haven't come up with many drink recipes in my time. I have this bottle of a peach liquer that I've been wanting to get creative with. Now is the time.
RecipeGirl said…
Happy Blogaversary! Do you accept food at your party too... or just drinks?? :)
Maria said…
How fun! What a wonderful idea!! Your eclairs look great too!
PheMom said…
So fun! I'll try to think of something!
Susan @ SGCC said…
Hi Everyone! Thanks for coming by. I'm really excited about my Blogiversary Bash, and hope you are too. I'll post more about it in a day or two. I've got some fun giveaways lined up for a few lucky party guests.

Feel free to submit any food or drink that you like, as long as it is one of your favorites. I want everyone to be happy! You can also resurface a dish that you've posted about in the past. Just make sure to send me the permalink and link back to this post.
Kana said…
Happy Blogiversary!
Hi Susan, Can't wait to come to your party! Thanks for the invite!
Anonymous said…
w00t! Party, party! And a hearty Happy Bloggoversary to you, too! I've got the date on my calendar. Let's see if I can get it done in the next few days and do some advertising!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! Happy happy Blogiversary!!! Cant wait to join the party! :)
Heather said…
This is such a fun way to celebrate your bloggiversary! I'll have to think of something good.

Grats on your pending 'versary!
Anonymous said…
Oh what a classy invite! I'll have to see what I can whip up!
Manggy said…
Happy blogaversary Susan! I hope I'll be able to participate, but I get rattled thinking about food for these things (especially since I failed to make one for Dhanggit). Oh, there's just so many things I love!!
OH my...this is such a great idea!

-DTW
www.everydaycookin.blogspot.com
Heather said…
happy blog birthday, sgcc! i love mixing drinks! i'll be sure to bring something festive!
Anonymous said…
Great idea! I'm planning my outfit now.
Anonymous said…
That's one beauty of an invitation!
I'll do my best to "attend".

Happy Blogoversary..and many many more!
Maryann xox
Hey, beautiful!!
This is so much fun - I'll start to look for a great recipe right now!

xoxo
Jen said…
What fun, Susan! I'll definitely have to think of something. I stink at making photos the right size, though.
Cakelaw said…
Yay (claps)! With an invitation like that and the promise of a glass of bubbly, I'll be there.
Congrats on your blogiversary!!! What a great way to celebrate! I can't wait to be there!
Anonymous said…
We wouldn't miss it! What to bring ... drinks or food!! Can't wait to celebrate.
You supply the virtual wine and Bellini's and I am there Susan:D
Nicole said…
Ohhhhh fun! I will try to do so.
Happy blogiversary, happy blogiversary, happy blogiversary....
Nina Timm said…
I won't miss this for anything!!! See you there. Happy blogiversary.
Anonymous said…
Ooooh this sounds like fun fun fun!! What to bring??? What to wear???? :) xxx
Susan @ SGCC said…
Wow! I've already gotten some great dishes for the buffet! I'm getting excited! I'll be posting about some fun party gifts later on tonight.
Anonymous said…
Happy blogiversary soon! This is such a great idea and I love the formal invitation! :)
Astra Libris said…
ooooh, how exciting! Happy anniversary to your blog!!
NĂºria said…
Congratulations!!!! I celebrated mine during last July... Great fun :D. I'll think about something and come over with it. Fantastic idea!
Nanc Twop said…
`
Happy Blogiversary!
`
Here's my link: Toasty Fingers

Nothing like a party to bring out the crowds ;-)
Ivy said…
Hi Susan and Happy One Year Blogoversary. I just had mine a few days ago. I found out about your event from Val and I would love to contribute to your virtual party. Although I've been seeing you around friends now it is a great opportunity to meet you in person.
P.S. Your invitation was genius.
Patsyk said…
Oh, I would love to help you celebrate! What a fantastic way to do it, too!
Anonymous said…
Happy Blog Anniversary, Susan!
Oh Susan, I'm so sorry I only saw this today...I'm afraid I won't get a recipe in, but I do wish you a wonderful blogiversary...and I will link to your party in my post tomorrow :)
Anonymous said…
Came over from Bleeding Espresso to wish you a Happy Blogoversary.
Laura Paterson said…
Eeeek! I wonder if I'll be able to get a post in on time!! I'll definitely try :D
Deeba PAB said…
Happy blogeversary Susan...I've bumped into you at many blogs & am gonna cheer your first year too. Will think of something to celebrate your big day!! Cheerd Deeba
Mansi said…
happy blog anniversary girl! will surely send you somethign tasty!:)
Sticky....looks like a blast. Would love to be there BUT, I just don't have time. I don't even know what a 150x150 photogragh is hahahahahaha. I barely have time to post. I was going to send you my Buttermilk Cinnamon Donuts with a Cinnamon Swirl Filling and a White Chocolate Maple Cinnamon Glaze topped off with Toasted Walnuts. I just don't have time to get it together hahaha. They are on my 09/12/08 blog.
happy aniversary, would love to bring a few snacks and cocktails to your party...
Mansi said…
just sent you an entry Susan! have a great bash!:)
Anonymous said…
Finally sent my entry in. I hope it wasn't too late :)
Kalyn Denny said…
I see I have missed the party (way behind on my feed reader) but congratulations on the anniversary!
Anonymous said…
Woow.. great party. If i was there.

Popular Posts