Bye, Bye Blogger, Goodbye

goodbye-blogger-1

Well, Dear Readers, the time has come for me to spread my wings and fly. I created this blog on Blogger in September of 2007, and at the time it was the right choice for me. I was brand new to blogging and knew next to nothing about code, HTML, CSS (or even DSLR)! I still don't know that much, but I have learned a few things. But, over time I've grown a little restless. I began to want more than Blogger could give me. I wanted pages, plugins and a fancy schmancy header, and I didn't want to have to hack the hell out of my template to get them! So, I found a smart, creative and talented web designer who picked my brain, read my mind and designed a brand new, beautiful web site for me.

I am thrilled and excited (and a little scared) to announce that some time within the next twenty-four hours, Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy will switch to the WordPress platform and move over to its very own domain. My new web address will be:

http://stickygooeycreamychewy.com

If you have SGCC bookmarked, you will need to change it to reflect the new address. If you subscribe to SCGG's feed, (and I really appreciate it if you do), you don't have to change anything. My feed will remain the same.

My sincerest thanks go out to all of you who have supported me and this blog for the past two years. You have made my life richer (and my hips wider)! I hope you all will continue to visit me at my new digs. I look forward to many delicious years to come at the new and improved Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy!

See you there!

Comments

Great! See you on Wordpress!

Cheers,

Rosa
Nina Timm said…
Well done, friend!!! I know you can fly!!!
Nic said…
That's great, will visit often!
Ingrid_3Bs said…
YAY!!! I can't wait to see your new place!

Happy Friday!
~ingrid
Leslie said…
I'm working on doing the same thing (and I still know next to nothing about code, html, etc., so this will be fun! Congrats on finding a new home!

Popular Posts